Itty Bitty Toes Customer Features - May 2019 Recap June 03 2019, 0 Comments
May was the month of love, and family! Mother's Day and Memorial Day just passed and we received so many adorable photos of you and your little ones celebrating these special occasions in your Itty Bitty Toes outfits. Keep scrolling to check them out, you might find yourself, too!
Mother's Day Photoshoots
Our Itty Bitty customers celebrate this year's Mother's Day with some really beautiful photo shoot! We're talking about matching and me mommy designs, gorgeous scenery, and a lot of pastel colors for spring.
Dress: Princess Aisha Dress in Mint
Dresses: Carla Dress and matching mommy skirt
Matching siblings outfits:
We've been enjoying putting together matching outfits for your son and daughter, and we are so glad to see our recommendations make great help when it comes to shopping for your little boy and girl!
One of the familiar name we always see on our instagram page this May is the Lualemagababies from Hawaii. They are the cutest little fashionistas, always appear in matching Itty Bitty Toes outfits! We are obsessed with their cuteness and how they mixed and matched our pieces. Check them out:
Birthday is the most important day of our lives as it only happens once a year! We love how our Itty Bitty Cuties (and their parents) coordinate the outfit with the birthday theme! Check out these really cute birthday photos we receive in May!
Dress: Stormi Dress
Outfit: Mickey Suspenders Set
Outfit: Charlie Shorts Set in Royal blue
Dress: Jordana Dress
Dress: Krystol Dress in Lavender
Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us your adorable children's photos and reviews. We love going through them and feature them on our pages everyday and we cannot wait to see what else you have for us in June!
Be sure to tag us @ittybittytoes or use the hashtag #ittybittytoes on Instagram and Facebook for a chance to be feature on our blog!
You can shop for these items on our website or contact us via phone 1-800-998-3428, WhatsApp +1 424 298 0948 or Email email@example.com to place your order!
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ittybittytoes/
- IBT Team
Want to Be Featured on Itty Bitty Toes? October 13 2016, 0 Comments
We love our adorable customers! One of our favorite things to do is go through the reviews and images that you send us. Your children are so precious, and it's such an honor to be a part of the most important moments in your families' lives. We appreciate your support through your purchases and the feedback and images you share with us. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
We want to say thank you by featuring some of your images and feedback on our website and on social media! If you'd like your child to be featured, please follow the steps below.
Subject: IBT Feature
1. Send us your images - We want to see your little boys and girls in their Itty Bitty Toes Outfits
- Use natural lighting - Try to take pictures outside or near a window.
- Don't use filters - We want to show your children and our clothes in their natural beauty
- Make it square - It doesn't have to be cropped to a square, but it's helpful! Set your phone to square photos or ask your photographer to crop some into squares for you.
- Hire a professional - If possible, hire a professional photographer or ask a talented friend to take a few pictures of your child
*Please include 2-6 images
2. Tell us about your child - We'd love a little background behind the image
- Child's first name (if you'd like us to share it)
- Child's age
- Type of event
3. Give us a review - Tell us what you thought of us
- How was your experience?
- Did you love the product?
- Was this your first purchase from Itty Bitty Toes?
- Will you shop with us again?
- What is your favorite thing about your outfit?